Intro to Aerial Yoga Playshop April 11th
Being Held @ SOMA Studio in Batavia
4:15 - 5:30 pm
Class is 75 minutes in length and will include optional aromatherapy, guided relaxation, and a sequence of yoga asanas to lengthen, strengthen and tone your mind, body, and SPIRIT
This playshop is centered upon creating a moving meditation with the hammock and inviting the body to step into the creative flow state where one becomes entirely absorbed into the present moment, feeling attuned to every sense and fully centered with oneself. We will discover how to move with the breath and more fully embrace our self expression through the movements of our bodies.
- Please arrive on-time, the class cannot begin until all students registered are present in the room
- Mats are recommended, studio mats are available for use if need-be but will need to be disinfected at the end of class
- Attire: wear tops that cover your armpits and bottoms that cover to at least your knees
- This is a yoga-related class and not an aerial performance class, while we will be making fun shapes with our bodies and exploring exhilarating poses, this class is meant to move in a mindful, calm, and peaceful way.
- Please note this payment includes a 4% fee to cover the cost of credit card fees, to avoid this, payment can be submitted via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org- The company is Ananda Kamala Academy DBA Aviana - please indicate in the notes which class you are registering for in order to track spaces reserved.
Thank you for securing a spot to come explore movement, mindfulness, and FUN while being enchanted by the beautiful space and silks to suspend safely from.
Space is limited to only 6 students per class, 24 hour pre-registration is recommended, if the class does not have a minimum of 4 students pre-registered 24 hours in advance, it will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Payment is non-refundable.