Aerial Yoga Booty Fit Camp
Being Held @ SOMA Studio in Batavia
7 - 8 pm
May 5th, 12th, and 19th
Class is 60 minutes in length and will include use of the aerial yoga hammock for stretching and strengthening! This class is designed to tone your booty and power up your self esteem to feel invigorated for the summer! And YES this series is beginner friendly so don't be shy! Come and try out a fun way to get in shape and feel fit!
This class will be guided around movements to empower our forward momentum, strengthen our core, and soften our hearts to surrender into the flow and create a life of abundance.
Be ready to leave feeling energized, excited and pumped up with all the good feels!
- Please arrive on-time, the class cannot begin until all students registered are present in the room
- Mats are recommended, studio mats are available for use if need-be but will need to be disinfected at the end of class
- Attire: wear tops that cover your armpits and bottoms that cover to at least your knees
- This is a yoga-related class and not an aerial performance class, while we will be making fun shapes with our bodies and exploring exhilarating poses, this class is meant to move in a mindful, calm, and peaceful way.
- Please note this payment includes a 4% fee to cover the cost of credit card fees, to avoid this, payment can be submitted via Zelle to email@example.com - - The company is Ananda Kamala Academy DBA Aviana - please indicate in the notes which class you are registering for in order to track spaces reserved.
Thank you for securing a spot to come explore movement, mindfulness, and FUN while being enchanted by the beautiful space and silks to suspend safely from.
Space is limited to only 6 students per class, 24 hour pre-registration is recommended, if the class does not have a minimum of 4 students pre-registered 24 hours in advance, it will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Payment is non-refundable.