Kid's Aerial Yoga Session Saturday November 27th 11:30 - 12:30 pm
Saturday November 27th
11:30 - 12:30 pm
Ages 6 - 11
This enchanting class is an opportunity for your little one(s) to connect with others in mindful movements with the colorful fabrics! We begin in a circle where each child introduces themselves before stepping onto their mat and into their cocoon where they will be guided through a safe aerial yoga practice incorporating stretching, imagination, and some upside down fun! The class will conclude with a story read to them while they relax or wiggle in their personal floating getaway. This class invites confidence, community, relaxation and a whole lot of mindfulness!
- Please arrive on-time
- Mats are recommended, clean studio mats are available for use if need-be, but will need to be disinfected at the end of class
- Kids will need to wear tops that cover their armpits and bottoms that cover to at least their knees
- This is a yoga-related class and not an aerial performance class, while we will be making fun shapes with our bodies and exploring exhilarating poses, this class is meant to move in a mindful, calm, and peaceful way.
- Space is limited to only 8 kids per class, 24 hour pre-registration is recommended, if the class does not have a minimum of 4 children pre-registered 24 hours in advance, it will be cancelled for the week and you will be refunded.
- Please note this payment includes a 4% fee to cover the cost of credit card fees, to avoid this, payment can be submitted via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org- The company is Ananda Kamala Academy DBA Aviana - please indicate in the notes which class you are registering for in order to track spaces reserved OR Venmo aviana_yoga last 4 digits of the phone number are 6168
Thank you for securing a spot for your kiddo to come explore movement, mindfulness, and FUN while being enchanted by the beautiful space and silks to suspend safely from.
Payment is non-refundable.