Intro to Aerial Yoga Playshop 2 - 3:15 pm
Being Held @ The Barrington Yoga Loft
2 - 3:15 pm
Class is 75 minutes in length and will include optional aromatherapy, guided relaxation, and a sequence of yoga asanas to lengthen, strengthen and tone your mind, body, and SPIRIT
An opportunity to discover your wings and new ways to safely stretch and move your body, which is way more accessible than you would think! Give it a try and you will be surprised at just how capable you are! This class is designed for you to feel the embrace of the hammock supporting you in traditional yoga postures so you can discover your optimum alignment and bodily awareness. And you will even get to explore the many benefits of inverting without needing to have a strong upper body or core as required by mat yoga inversions, the hammock is there for you to suspend in bliss and let gravity do the work!
The hammock is set yo hip height to be able to enjoy the opportunity to safely invert. This class is beginner friendly and can even be accessible to those that are new to yoga!
Teens are welcome in this class!
- Please arrive on-time, the class cannot begin until all students registered are present in the room
- Mats are recommended, studio mats are available for use if need-be but will need to be disinfected at the end of class
- Attire: wear tops that cover your armpits and bottoms that cover to at least your knees
- This is a yoga-related class and not an aerial performance class, while we will be making fun shapes with our bodies and exploring exhilarating poses, this class is meant to move in a mindful, calm, and peaceful way.
- Please note this payment includes a 4% fee to cover the cost of credit card fees, to avoid this, payment can be submitted via Zelle to email@example.com - - The company is Ananda Kamala Academy DBA Aviana - please indicate in the notes which class you are registering for in order to track spaces reserved or Venmo aviana_yoga last four digits of the phone number are 6168
Thank you for securing a spot to come explore movement, mindfulness, and FUN while being enchanted by the beautiful space and silks to suspend safely from.
Space is limited to only 8 students per class, 24 hour pre-registration is recommended, if the class does not have a minimum of 4 students pre-registered 24 hours in advance, it will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Payment is non-refundable.