Aviana Yoga's Aerial Yoga Programming at the Barrington Yoga Loft
Key Things to Note:
- Classes registered for here will be held at Barrington Yoga Loft 756 W. Northwest Hwy Barrington
- Pre-Registration is required in order to attend, classes are limited to only 8 students per class, if the class minimum is not met 24 hours in advance, you will be notified and the class/workshop will be cancelled and you will be refunded within 2-3 business days.
- Clean mats are available for use, but it is recommended to bring your own mat
- Attire: please remove all jewelry that could rip, tear, or snag the fabric, wear tops that cover your armpits, and bottoms that cover to at least your knees. Also, please avoid wearing perfumes or colognes.
- The follow conditions are contraindicated for aerial yoga with the hammock at hip height (meaning Restorative Aerial Yoga is most likely ok): Vertigo, Inner Ear Conditions, Recent Surgery (within the last 6 months), Glaucoma, Recent Concussion or Head Injury (within the last 3 months), Epilepsy, Recent Stroke, Botox (within 24 hours), Pregnancy, Propensity for Fainting, Hiatal Hernia, Sutures in any part of the body, Recent gashes, lacerations, or wounds, If you are taking any medications that can cause dizziness, light headedness, propensity for fainting, or extreme fatigue
- Payments submitted through the website via credit card have a 4% credit card fee. To avoid this fee submit the payment for your class via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org - The company is Ananda Kamala Academy DBA Aviana - please indicate in the notes which class you are registering for in order to track spaces reserved. Venmo payment is also accepted to aviana_yoga
- To schedule a PRIVATE group session for 4 - 8 people, please contact Holly @ email@example.com or (970)988-6168