Girls' Night Out with Aerial Yoga in Barrington
Being Held @ The Barrington Yoga Loft
6:45 - 8:45 pm
Any evening to grab a girlfriend or come and make some new ones! We will begin in a circle connecting and getting to know one another through the drawing and sharing of an oracle card. Then we will move our bodies in a lighthearted playful way with the hammock to fall in love with the wonderful colorful silks and how they help us to receive support and relax into ourselves again. Class will include essential oils, empowering meditation, photos and more!
Beginner friendly and encouraged!
- Please arrive on-time, the class cannot begin until all students registered are present in the room
- Mats are recommended, studio mats are available for use if need-be but will need to be disinfected at the end of class
- Attire: wear tops that cover your armpits and bottoms that cover to at least your knees
- This is a yoga-related class and not an aerial performance class, while we will be making fun shapes with our bodies and exploring exhilarating poses, this class is meant to move in a mindful, calm, and peaceful way.
- Please note this payment includes a 4% fee to cover the cost of credit card fees, to avoid this, payment can be submitted via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org- The company is Ananda Kamala Academy DBA Aviana - please indicate in the notes which class you are registering for in order to track spaces reserved or Venmo to aviana_yoga with the last 4 digits of the phone number 6168
Thank you for securing a spot to come explore movement, mindfulness, and FUN while being enchanted by the beautiful space and silks to suspend safely from.
Space is limited to only 8 students per class, 24 hour pre-registration is recommended, if the class does not have a minimum of 4 students pre-registered 24 hours in advance, it will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Payment is non-refundable.