- Register for Events
- Aerial Yoga Programming at the Barrington Yoga Loft
- AromaSilks Restorative Aerial Yoga
AromaSilks Restorative Aerial Yoga
90- minute Restorative Aerial Yoga with Aromatherapy
3:45 - 5:15 pm
Restorative Aerial Yoga is practiced with the hammock hovering just several inches from the ground and utilizes the support of additional props such as a bolster, blocks, and a blanket to ensure deep comfort and accessibility for each of the poses.
The class moves at a slow pace so that you may melt into the benefits of each posture and aid your body in realignment, relaxation and a beautiful emotional and mental reset. The class will include aromatherapy to support your journey as well as guided meditation, affirmations and soothing sound healing music.
- Please arrive on-time, the class cannot begin until all students registered are present in the room
- Mats are recommended, studio mats are available for use if need-be but will need to be disinfected at the end of class
- Attire: you will need to wear tops that covers your armpit and bottoms that cover to at least your knees
- Please note this payment includes a 4% fee to cover the cost of credit card fees, to avoid this, payment can be submitted via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org -The company is Ananda Kamala Academy DBA Aviana - please indicate in the notes which class you are registering for in order to track spaces reserved or Venmo to aviana_yoga last four digits of the phone number 6168.
Thank you for securing your spot to come explore movement, mindfulness, and deep relaxation while being enchanted by the beautiful space and silks to suspend safely from.
Space is limited to only 8 students per class, 24 hour pre-registration is recommended, if the class does not have a minimum of 4 students pre-registered 24 hours in advance, it will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Payment is non-refundable.